Aller au contenu
  • Annonces

• ant

OLSC France fête ses 21 ans !!!   14/04/2024

OLSC France dit Liverpool France... SAVE THE DATE !!! Bonjour Kopites, Nous vivons une fin de saison absolument exceptionnelle avec nos Reds. OLSC France compte actuellement 1153 membres 2023-24 qui ne cessent de vibrer à chaque match. Aussi, pour immortaliser ce moment, le bureau a décidé qu'un évènement important devait marquer cette année.  C'est pour cela OLSC France organise la fête de ses 21 ans, le samedi 16 novembre 2024 en région parisienne. Note bien cette date sur ton agenda pour faire partie de la fête. Tous les détails seront communiqués très bientôt par ici sur le forum : Cette soirée permettra de nous retrouver en grand nombre autour de notre passion. Des cadeaux, des invités surprises, de la musique, à boire et à manger feront de cette fête un moment inoubliable de la vie de notre  belle association. A très bientôt, YNWA Le bureau OLSC France

Bill Shankly

ant

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 89
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

Effectivement sa donne de sacré frissons! J'aurai vraiment aimer etre la dans les tribunes sa devait etre tellement hors normes...waouh! Merci pour tous a ce grand monsieur que je decouvre de mieux en mieux grace a ce forum! Alors merci a tous pour ces videos qui me font rever...

Depuis ma première visite à Anfield, je suis "lié" à Shankly. J'avais un billet pour un Liverpool-Coventry en décembre 1999, j'étais dans la tribune Anfield Road (en face du Kop) et le Kop a rendu un hommage au Grand Homme avec une mosaïque pour célébrer le 40ème anniversaire de son arrivée au club.

Un grand moment d'émotion, j'en frissonne encore.

Depuis ma première visite à Anfield, je suis "lié" à Shankly. J'avais un billet pour un Liverpool-Coventry en décembre 1999, j'étais dans la tribune Anfield Road (en face du Kop) et le Kop a rendu un hommage au Grand Homme avec une mosaïque pour célébrer le 40ème anniversaire de son arrivée au club.

Un grand moment d'émotion, j'en frissonne encore.

Veinard !!!

Il est parfois un peu théâtral. Trop?

Ici, il est humble, enthousiaste, souriant (comme je ne l'avais jamais vu avant). Terriblement écossais. (C'est simple : on dirait Dalglish :mrgreen: )

C'est la plus belle interview que j'ai vu de lui, tout simplement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hzykAcdPWA&feature=player_embedded#!

Modifié par Brittanyred

581466_10151224504487238_1388931357_n.jpg

On one of Liverpools European trips, he was filling in the hotel registration form

where he wrote Football for occupation and Anfield for the address.

"Sir, said the receptionist, you need to fill in where you live.

"Lady", he replied, "in Liverpool there is only one address that matters and that is where I live." (SHANKS)

:lfcfan:

Modifié par Ronan9

• 2 weeks later...

A little touch of Scotland came to Liverpool one day,

He looked around and said "Och man aye, this is where I'll stay",

And from that moment he worked hard to build a team so grand,

And now today we have the greatest team in all the land,

Shankly, oh yes Bill Shankly,

Shankly we love you,

For all the things you've done for us while here at Liverpool,

Bill Shanky we thank you.

Nowhere would you find a man who is the same as he,

And all who meet him love him for his humility,

For that and many other things our thanks we give to him,

And do you see we're talking of Bill Shankly. Aye that's him!

Shankly, oh yes Bill Shankly,

Shankly we love you.

For all the things you've done for us while here at Liverpool.

Bill Shankly we thank you.

YNWA

• 3 months later...

"In his retirement Shanks used to help out with the schoolboys at Everton and I'd never seen anything like it. There he was, well into his sixties, mixing it with the kids, playing his heart out and motivating his side to do the same, moaning if there was a free kick against him and shaking hands and patting lads on the back whenever his side got a goal. He was just like one of the kids himself. He used to come to me and give me a match report afterward. He once said 'Great game today Mick. We won 19-17!' It was almost as if he were back in the school playground. Most importantly he enjoyed himself and I always got a kick when I saw that."

MIKE LYONS - Everton captain of the 1970s

source : http://www.shankly.com/article/2398

Foot et littérature : David Peace écrit sur Bill Shankly, celui grâce à qui les joueurs de Liverpool devinrent les Reds

http://blogs.lexpress.fr/le-pop-corner/2013/01/16/foot-et-litterature-david-peace-ecrit-sur-bill-shankly-celui-grace-a-qui-les-joueurs-de-liverpool-devinrent-les-reds/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bon article sur Shankly :

Shankly: The One Who Started It All

shankly%20460.jpg

The 2nd of September 1913 should be a date etched into every Liverpool fans mind. This was the day Barbara Shankly gave birth to a baby son who was to be christened William and go on to lead Liverpool Football Club from a run-down club going nowhere to the heights of domestic and European football. The great man would have turned 100 this coming September.

True legend

The biggest accolade I can give Shanks is that Liverpool would not have become the institution it is today if he hadn’t walked through the Anfield door back in December 1959 to take the manager’s job, that I’m convinced of. Bob Paisley, his trusted side-kick, said in his own autobiography that: ‘His arrival was the making of Liverpool’.

The numerous championship triumphs, the five European Cups, the FA Cups, the League Cups and the UEFA Cup’s can be directly linked to the great man taking charge on that cold December day in what was to become the greatest Christmas present Liverpool supporters ever had.

Lire la suite sur :

http://thetravellingkop.com/794/kop-talks/shankly-the-one-who-started-it-all/

Modifié par Ronan9