Aller au contenu
  • Annonces

• ant

Souscriptions OUVERTES !   06/06/2022

Souscriptions OLSC France 2023-24 OUVERTES Formulaire de souscription OLSC France par ici puis sur AssoConnect ! N'oublier pas de noter pour référence votre numéro de Membre OLSC France lors de votre règlement et ensuite faire votre présentation sur le forum avec votre numéro noté également, c'est plus facile pour ensuite avoir un accès au parti Membres OLSC France de notre forum. Il y a un délai de traitement des souscriptions entre 7 et 21 jours (suivant les modes d'emplois des bénveoles qui ouvre au sein de notre association), donc merci pour votre patience et compréhension avant d'avoir un accès privilégié aux informations exclusives membres ! Avis aux retardataires 😡 ! La date limite d'adhésion à OLSC France pour la saison 2023-2024 est fixée au 14 avril 2024 à minuit.  Après ce délai, il vous faudra attendre le début des adhésions de la prochaine saison. Merci pour votre engagement avec nous. Je vous remet le lien vers notre formulaire d'inscription : https://liverpoolfrance-olscfrance.assoconnect.com/collect/description/311706-i-souscription-olsc-france-saison-2023-2024 YNWA Le secrétaire OLSC France  Notre billetterie est ouvert aux Membres OLSC France par ici : FORMULAIRE DE DEMANDE DE PLACE PAR ICI Merci pour votre support, YNWA
    • ant

Billetterie et Formulaire de Demande de Place !   19/06/2022

Billetterie OLSC France OUVERT FORMULAIRE DE DEMANDE DE PLACE PAR ICI Informations uniquement disponibles pour les membres OLSC France dans l'Espace Membres OLSC France. Les déplacements pour la saison sont également ouverts. Merci pour votre compréhension et support - YNWA Les infos sur les disponibilités sont ici si intéressé Les deplacements OLSC Members sont OUVERT par ici également Les infos OLSC Membres sur les billets et comment faire sont par ici Membre OLSC France comment partir en déplacement voir les Reds ? Réserver les places en tant que Membre OLSC France - Liverpool France à bientôt avec les Reds à Anfield. YNWA

[Ancien : Daniel Sturridge]

EckA2R

Messages recommandés

Je me permet d'ouvrir son topic, il est désormais officiellement joueur du Liverpool Football Club.

Bienvenue et bonne chance à lui !

Liverpool complete Sturridge signing

copy_%284%29_of_sturridge_02.jpg

Liverpool Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of striker Daniel Sturridge from Chelsea.

The 23-year-old becomes our first signing of the January transfer window after penning a long-term contract at Melwood today.

Afterwards he told Liverpoolfc.com of his joy at sealing the deal.

"I am humbled and happy to be here," said Sturridge.

"Brendan Rodgers said he sees me here for a long time - and I also see myself here for a long time. I've not signed here to play for a couple of years and then move on.

"I've signed to be here for as long as possible. It's a humongous club - for me, one of the biggest in the world - and to have the fans and world-class players we have here is amazing."

Sturridge began his professional career at Manchester City, where he finished top-scorer as City lifted the FA Youth Cup in 2008.

In 2009 he signed for Chelsea where he established himself as one of the best young forwards in the country, firing 24 times during his stay at Stamford Bridge.

His form at Chelsea led to full international recognition at the age of just 22.

Having scored 21 goals in 34 appearances for England at youth level, Fabio Capello handed him a senior bow in a friendly against Sweden in November 2011.

He has collected three more caps since and last summer scored twice for Great Britain at the Olympic Games.

www.liverpoolfc.com

http://www.liverpool...urridge-signing

284904_10151461917932573_602567908_n.jpg

• Réponses 1,5k
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

Tant que Carroll est dans les livres, il gardera le numéro 9, ça me parait normal.

Content de la venue de Sturridge, une option offensive de plus, et une bonne. Il ne peut que nous aider devant, et s'il est aligné avec Suarez, ça augmente le nombre de buts de l'équipe. Il nous en manque encore un troisième, mais ça va venir.

J'ai confiance en lui.

:lfcfan: :lfcfan: :lfcfan: :lfcfan: :lfcfan:

Premiere interview :)

After completing his transfer to Liverpool earlier today, Daniel Sturridge sat down with Liverpoolfc.com to discuss his ambitions at Anfield – putting a smile on fans' faces chief among them.

Daniel, on behalf of everybody at Liverpool Football Club, welcome. How does it feel to finally be a Liverpool player?

Thank you. I am really happy - delighted to sign for one of the biggest clubs in the world. I am humbled and happy to be here.

What have the past 24 hours been like?

They've been quite relaxing, actually, because I knew I'd be coming at some stage, so it was just a matter of when I'd be here. Now everything is sorted out, I am here and ready to go.

What are your impressions of the club and the facilities here at Melwood?

My first impressions have been the same as the impressions I've had throughout my life - it's just a huge club and it's a dream for anybody to play for. The history of the club and the fans are amazing - it has everything a player could wish to have behind them, so I am delighted to be here. I am humbled by everything and happy to be here.

What has the manager Brendan Rodgers said to you about where he sees your future at Liverpool?

He said he sees me here for a long time - and I also see myself here for a long time, too. I've not signed here to play for a couple of years and then move on. I've signed to be here for as long as possible. It's a humongous club - for me, one of the biggest in the world - and to have the fans and world-class players we have here is amazing. I'm just happy the manager has put faith in me. He is the first manager to actually pay for me and sign me, so I can't ask for anymore from him or the club in bringing me here.

Brendan Rodgers has a clear vision for what he wants here at Liverpool Football Club - he's got a plan for the future. How much does it excite you to be part of that plan?

I'm hugely excited. I just can't wait for the games to start rolling on. I've not played for a while - I've had a couple of injuries over the last few months - but I'm just happy now to join such a great club, to be part of a revolution and to be part of something new and something special. Hopefully we'll be able to bring a bit of success for the fans.

Let's talk about you personally and your qualities. You've played out wide, you've played through the middle... in your opinion, what's your best position?

I see myself as a striker. I think I perform best there because my attributes, I believe, are best as a central striker. But I have played on the wing and have learned a lot doing so. I'd never refuse to play in that position and I've never demanded to play up front, either. For me, whatever the manager wants me to do I will do it and work as hard as I can for the club and the fans. I'll try to put a smile on the fans' faces and try to bring some success to the club - it would be amazing.

You say your attributes suit playing as an out-and-out striker - what are those attributes, in your opinion?

I'm quite quick, I like to dribble with the ball, try and set up my teammates, I'm quite direct and I like to shoot and pass - it's just really to try and help the team win. The pace can help my teammates put me through on goal, but most importantly it's just about working for the team and trying to help my teammates win the game. That's what's more important than anything else - it doesn't really matter about me as an individual. It's about the team and about winning games.

You'll now have the opportunity to play alongside Luis Suarez. How highly do you rate him and how much are you looking forward to playing with him?

To have him as a teammate is great. He's a very good player, very talented and rated as a one of the best players in attacking positions in the world right now. It's good to be part of a team with him in and I'm sure we'll be able to play well together.

Looking at his qualities, do you think you could have a successful partnership?

Of course. With Luis, Raheem and the other players that are here, it's going to be great for myself and I'm sure we'll connect well together. We all have similar attributes, so hopefully we'll be able to create a few nightmares for defenders!

You know some of the Liverpool players that are here already through your involvement with England and at the Olympics, such as Joe Allen. Have you spoken to any of them?

I have - I've spoken to Jordan Henderson and Joe Allen. I saw Joe when I came down for the medical. He's a great guy. We spoke a lot when we were at the Olympics together - we were in the same room - and got on very well. I've known Jordan for a few years now from the U21s and things like that. The senior players such as Steven Gerrard and Glen Johnson, I've met them through the England set up. Joe Cole, too. I know quite a few of the players, so it's going to be easy for me to settle in.

The video you selected is only available to LFCTV Online members. You are now watching our Preview video, login or click here to sign up.

Our new boy fires a beauty

You played against Liverpool in the FA Youth Cup final in 2006 - what are your memories of that?

It wasn't nice! I remember it like it was yesterday - playing at Anfield was crazy for me. We lost 3-0 and I can remember the chances I missed and the goals Liverpool scored. Then we played against them at home, won 2-0 and I scored the goals, but it wasn't enough and can't replace the fact we didn't win the cup. But it was great to play against Liverpool and at Anfield at such a young age.

So you've experienced Anfield as an opposition player - can you imagine what it's going to feel like when you run out onto the pitch and you've got all those fans behind you?

I can't, to be honest. I have been told by so many people that it's amazing and the feelings you'll have when you go out onto the pitch. When the fans sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone', as an opposition player it doesn't affect you - but playing for the team, it's a completely different feeling. You feel a lot of emotions and you just want to go out there and play your heart out. For me to join such a great club, have amazing fans and try to bring success to them will be a dream come true.

You're going to have the opportunity to see your teammates in action at Anfield tonight. Unfortunately, you're ineligible to play, which must be quite frustrating. How desperate are you just to get your Liverpool career going now?

I'm so desperate. It's very frustrating not being able to play because the window opened yesterday. I would have loved to have been involved and it's unfortunate I'm not able to, so I'll be watching from the stands, cheering the boys on and hopefully we can get a result.

Just finally, then, what is your message to Liverpool fans?

I just want to say I hope that you're very well and have had a good Christmas and New Year. I'd like to say I'm delighted to join the club, and I'm very happy to be here. I'm humbled by this club and I hope you're happy I'm at the club. I hope I can help bring some success to the club and bring smiles to a few people's faces. Thank you for having me here.

Juste qu'il veut dire qu'il a la meme tete sur chaque photo :diabolique:

Tu ne veux pas qu'il ressemble à Michel Blanc sur une photo, à Michael Jackson sur une autre ou à Linda Pizzutti ( :wub: ) sur la dernière? :lol:

aie aie !!!!! autant je l'aimé pas a chelsea autant la je suis content .... suis-je fou ????

Tu as fais un check-up récemment? :P