Aller au contenu
  • Annonces

• ant

OLSC France fête ses 21 ans !!!   14/04/2024

OLSC France dit Liverpool France... SAVE THE DATE !!! Bonjour Kopites, Nous vivons une fin de saison absolument exceptionnelle avec nos Reds. OLSC France compte actuellement 1153 membres 2023-24 qui ne cessent de vibrer à chaque match. Aussi, pour immortaliser ce moment, le bureau a décidé qu'un évènement important devait marquer cette année.  C'est pour cela OLSC France organise la fête de ses 21 ans, le samedi 16 novembre 2024 en région parisienne. Note bien cette date sur ton agenda pour faire partie de la fête. Tous les détails seront communiqués très bientôt par ici sur le forum : Cette soirée permettra de nous retrouver en grand nombre autour de notre passion. Des cadeaux, des invités surprises, de la musique, à boire et à manger feront de cette fête un moment inoubliable de la vie de notre  belle association. A très bientôt, YNWA Le bureau OLSC France

[Ancien joueur : Craig Bellamy]

thommo29

Messages recommandés

• 2 weeks later...
  • Réponses 131
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse
  • 2 weeks later...

Craig Bellamy gives his reasons why he joined Cardiff

PLATOR SLLAMNIKU AUGUST 10, 2012 2

After 2-months speculation, Craig Bellamy today completed his move back to his home-town Cardiff City.

He had a fanastic season last year with Liverpool, helping the club to win its 1st cup in 6 years, scoring 9 goals in total 33 appereances.

In a press-conference today he gave his reasons why he wanted the move back to Cardiff:

Bellamy:

”It feels different this time. I am a Cardiff City player, last time I was on loan. Everything was up in the air last time. This is definitely permenant and it will be the last few seasons of my career.

“Brendan Rodgers wanted to give me as much time as possible to change my mind. He spoke to me as soon as he got the job. He saw me as the type of player who would fit into his teams.

“I missed my family at the end of last season. A lot went on off the field that made a huge effect on my life. I wanted to be home and wake up every day with my kids.

“There is more to life than football and it’s important to me to be around my wife and kids and play for Cardiff City. I am honoured that the club owners and Malky wanted me here.”

Mackay had to speak a few words about Rodgers and how Liverpool counducted very well during the Bellamy transfer:

“Liverpool Football Club have handled themselves brilliantly and Brendan has conducted himself in an excellent manner. It has been amicable for everyone.

The reason Craig has been allowed to leave Liverpool is on compassionate grounds. It’s rare a situation like that happens. It’s rare people make sacrifices like Craig has.”

Craig told the media that he wanted the move back to Cardiff purely for family reasons:

“I’m not sure if I would have finished playing football but I had made a decision that I was going to come home.

“I have lived away for five or six years and my kids are growing up quick and I felt I was missing a lot of that and I wanted to be part of that. To take my kids to school and pick them up is more important. Family should be most important to everyone. I should have paid a little more attention to that in my life.

It was hard for me to leave Liverpool said Bellamy:

“I was never interested in move anywhere else. The hardest thing for me was leaving Liverpool. I am a Liverpool fan and Kenny was great for me. I am a huge fan of Brendan and I think Liverpool will do great under him. But even that couldn’t tempt me. It just wasn’t going to happen for me. The supporters at Liverpool have been immense and the way they have been with me about this has been amazing. But my mind was made up. I am doing it for the right reasons.

Chief executive Alan Whiteley had only good words to speak about Rodgers too:

“I would like to place on record my thanks to Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool Football Club; their assistance and support during the process of negotiations have been conducted in an extremely professional and amicable manner, of which we are grateful.”

http://www.lfcts.com/craig-bellamy-gives-his-reasons-why-he-joined-cardiff/

Bellamy-"I spent the last three weeks hounding Allen to go to Liverpool. I'm delighted for #LFC because they've just got an immense player."

Il aura tout donné pour le club, sur le terrain comme en dehors.

Rien à rédire, à 33ans il a été notre meilleure recrue de la saison passée et il mérite que tout soit facilité pour son départ.

:lfcfan:

Bellamy-"I spent the last three weeks hounding Allen to go to Liverpool. I'm delighted for #LFC because they've just got an immense player."

Il aura tout donné pour le club, sur le terrain comme en dehors.

Rien à rédire, à 33ans il a été notre meilleure recrue de la saison passée et il mérite que tout soit facilité pour son départ.

:lfcfan:

c'est tout a son honneur étant donné qu'il savait déja qu'il quitterais le club , mercy Bellamy .

Goodbye, le fou! :wub:

Je commence à penser qu'il y a un problème avec mes flocages de maillot! :mrgreen:

T'inquiète, je commence la série. Je me suis commandé le nouveau maillot avec Carroll comme flocage (le maillot que j'avais à l'AGM). :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Sur la page facebook de KopTalk :

Craig Bellamy has revealed that he is struggling to cope with the death of his best friend Gary Speed.

Speed (42) was found dead at home in November last year and Bellamy has found coming to terms with his loss so difficult that even his marriage has broken down.

"I've been living on my own for eight weeks now," said Bellamy, who was allowed to leave Liverpool for Cardiff City for 'personal reas

ons'.

"There's no one else involved. I wish there was. I wish I had someone and I wish she had someone. That would make it easier.

"It's hit me hard. It's nothing to do with football and it's nothing to do with me as a footballer. I couldn't give a s*** about football.

"It's about real people, human ­beings, kids and families. I can't tell you how hard it is. It's the worst time in my life ever.

"Losing my best mate has affected everything. I can't believe how hard it is. It has had an effect on everything.

"He was the best mate I've ever had. It's sad but unfortunately it got to my ­marriage. I'm here and she's there.

"I don't know if that's it for us. All I know is that my best mate has gone. I'm ­struggling. I can't lie."

C'est rude pour lui :(

• 6 months later...