Aller au contenu
  • Annonces

• ant

OLSC France fête ses 21 ans !!!   14/04/2024

OLSC France dit Liverpool France... SAVE THE DATE !!! Bonjour Kopites, Nous vivons une fin de saison absolument exceptionnelle avec nos Reds. OLSC France compte actuellement 1153 membres 2023-24 qui ne cessent de vibrer à chaque match. Aussi, pour immortaliser ce moment, le bureau a décidé qu'un évènement important devait marquer cette année.  C'est pour cela OLSC France organise la fête de ses 21 ans, le samedi 16 novembre 2024 en région parisienne. Note bien cette date sur ton agenda pour faire partie de la fête. Tous les détails seront communiqués très bientôt par ici sur le forum : Cette soirée permettra de nous retrouver en grand nombre autour de notre passion. Des cadeaux, des invités surprises, de la musique, à boire et à manger feront de cette fête un moment inoubliable de la vie de notre  belle association. A très bientôt, YNWA Le bureau OLSC France

Vendu : Martin Skrtel à Fenerbache

joker13

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 475
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

Invité Le Kid D'anfield

SKRETL FIDELE A LIVERPOOL. Selon le Daily Mail, Martin Skrtel devrait prolonger à Liverpool dans les prochains jours. Toutefois, la durée du contrat n'a pas été précisée pour le moment. Celà met ainsi fin aux rumeurs l'envoyant à Manchester City pour 25M €.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Martin Skrtel has responded to the speculation that suggests his Anfield career could be coming to an end.

The Liverpool defender is rumoured to have had a bust-up with Reds' boss Brendan Rodgers and has been tipped by some observers to be made available for transfer in the summer.

While admitting that he's a little unsettled with the way things are panning out at the moment, he insists he wants to fight for his place in the side when he recovers from a minor knee injury despite interest from Zenit St Petersburg and Anzhi Makhachkala.

Skrtel said: "I have to wait, what else can I do? When I was healthy, I was training with the team, giving 100 per cent and doing all I could to prove to the coach that I belonged in the starting XI. I was waiting for a chance, one then came in St Petersburg, but then I was not playing again. However, now I'm injured and we'll see what happens when I'm back fit.

"The coach has his ideas about the line-up and the question is if I would be in it if I was fit. I would say it's likelier I wouldn't. The most important thing for me is to recover as soon as possible and resume training.

"It would be useless to think about a transfer during the season even if it is true that you can move to Russia till the end of February.

"I have come across such views that it would not be correct to consider leaving a club where you have been on the bench in four or five fixtures. On the other hand, it is hard to put up with it.

"For three years at Liverpool I was playing in almost every match and even in the national team I have played a lot of games. I have had various thoughts but certainly I'm not going to make any hot-blooded decision.

"I repeat this - I want to be fit as soon as possible and fight for the place in the starting line-up.

"If the coach should lose interest in keeping me in his team, then we would have to handle it with my agent. For the present it is valid that I am at Liverpool where I have a long-term contract and I am not thinking about leaving."

Talking about when he feels things went wrong, Skrtel said: "It all happened after our match with Manchester United in the middle of January. Before that match we had won twice 3-0 in the league - at QPR and at home we beat Sunderland.

"In Manchester we lost 2-1 but I think that particularly in the second half we played very well. Moreover, a lot of sources gave me a good rating. But he (Rodgers) told me we had lost the organisation of play in the defensive line and that this would be the reason why I would not play in the following matches.

"I don't know which fixtures he spoke about because we had kept a clean sheet twice in a row and won both matches. Also, we did not disappoint in the game against United.

"He selects the line-up and picks players who will be on the pitch. At the moment I'm not among the first 11. It makes me sad but the coach has decided like this and I have to respect it."

Asked if the manager had spoken to him about his axing, Skrtel said: "Yes, we have but it is not ideal. He told me something on this, gave me some explanation, but it's hard to tell if it was the true reason he gave me. I don't think it was and think there is something else behind it.

"Anyway, I'm not the type of player who would be chasing the coach and be in his office all the time, asking for explanations why I'm not playing. I have never done this, I'm not doing it now and I never will be. If the coach wants to tell me something, he will summon me.

"I would not like to make any unnecessary conflicts because the thing that is above all is success for Liverpool as a club and I will support them even if I'm on the bench or in the stands.

Koptalk

Que pensez vous de Ashley Williams de Swansea pour le remplacer cet été ?

Martin Skrtel has responded to the speculation that suggests his Anfield career could be coming to an end.

The Liverpool defender is rumoured to have had a bust-up with Reds' boss Brendan Rodgers and has been tipped by some observers to be made available for transfer in the summer.

While admitting that he's a little unsettled with the way things are panning out at the moment, he insists he wants to fight for his place in the side when he recovers from a minor knee injury despite interest from Zenit St Petersburg and Anzhi Makhachkala.

Skrtel said: "I have to wait, what else can I do? When I was healthy, I was training with the team, giving 100 per cent and doing all I could to prove to the coach that I belonged in the starting XI. I was waiting for a chance, one then came in St Petersburg, but then I was not playing again. However, now I'm injured and we'll see what happens when I'm back fit.

"The coach has his ideas about the line-up and the question is if I would be in it if I was fit. I would say it's likelier I wouldn't. The most important thing for me is to recover as soon as possible and resume training.

"It would be useless to think about a transfer during the season even if it is true that you can move to Russia till the end of February.

"I have come across such views that it would not be correct to consider leaving a club where you have been on the bench in four or five fixtures. On the other hand, it is hard to put up with it.

"For three years at Liverpool I was playing in almost every match and even in the national team I have played a lot of games. I have had various thoughts but certainly I'm not going to make any hot-blooded decision.

"I repeat this - I want to be fit as soon as possible and fight for the place in the starting line-up.

"If the coach should lose interest in keeping me in his team, then we would have to handle it with my agent. For the present it is valid that I am at Liverpool where I have a long-term contract and I am not thinking about leaving."

Talking about when he feels things went wrong, Skrtel said: "It all happened after our match with Manchester United in the middle of January. Before that match we had won twice 3-0 in the league - at QPR and at home we beat Sunderland.

"In Manchester we lost 2-1 but I think that particularly in the second half we played very well. Moreover, a lot of sources gave me a good rating. But he (Rodgers) told me we had lost the organisation of play in the defensive line and that this would be the reason why I would not play in the following matches.

"I don't know which fixtures he spoke about because we had kept a clean sheet twice in a row and won both matches. Also, we did not disappoint in the game against United.

"He selects the line-up and picks players who will be on the pitch. At the moment I'm not among the first 11. It makes me sad but the coach has decided like this and I have to respect it."

Asked if the manager had spoken to him about his axing, Skrtel said: "Yes, we have but it is not ideal. He told me something on this, gave me some explanation, but it's hard to tell if it was the true reason he gave me. I don't think it was and think there is something else behind it.

"Anyway, I'm not the type of player who would be chasing the coach and be in his office all the time, asking for explanations why I'm not playing. I have never done this, I'm not doing it now and I never will be. If the coach wants to tell me something, he will summon me.

"I would not like to make any unnecessary conflicts because the thing that is above all is success for Liverpool as a club and I will support them even if I'm on the bench or in the stands.

Koptalk

Que pensez vous de Ashley Williams de Swansea pour le remplacer cet été ?

J'en pense que du bien, mais ne nous faut-t-il pas une autre pointure pour répondre à nos ambitions ??

De toute façon on aura 2 centraux à recruter avec le départ à la retraite de Carra et la "quasi" vente de Coates

Pour le moment la piste la plus chaude c'est Williams qui a dit à BR qu'il voulait jouer à Liverpool. Après faut voir le prix réclamé par Swansea et FSG est plus chaud pour un joueur plus jeune. Dans cette optique, BR était au match PSV-Feyenoord pour observer Stefan De Vrij

Pour moi l'idéal c'est de garder Skrtel et de recruter une jeune défenseur comme De Vrij, voir faire confiance à Kelly dans l'axe. Si il ne joue plus titulaire régulièrement jusqu'à la fin de la saison, il y a de grande chance qu'il quitte le club comme il le sous entend dans son interview. Si il regagne sa place et qu'il enchaîne les bons matchs, ça peut changer

Pour moi on doit garder Sktrel sauf si on a une offre de 15M ou plus.

Sinon A.Williams est vraiment un très bon défenseur et bien plus complet que Sktrel, je pense que si il vient,il n'aura aucun mal a prendre sa place.

reds56 c'est quoi ta source comme quoi Williams a dit à Rodgers qu'il voulait jouer a Liverpool?

Pour De Vrij je connais pas donc no comment.